[at-l] Fellow Managers - unproductive time

ronm@fallingwater.com writes:

<< The newly installed Activity Based Costing Financial System
 requires additional information to achieve its goals. >>

It seems upper management has caught on to our use of our computers for hiking
related activities on the internet.  In order to preserve our positions with
this dirtbag company,  please charge all hiking time to one of the following
three codes:

2901 - long range strategic planning

4901 - planning surprise party for boss

6901 - space station (it's way over-budget anyway!)

thanks,

Solar Bear

Delete and burn all evidence of this post