Re: [at-l] clothing question

Ken..

I bet Felix has a spell he can cast... One that involves monkeys, beans
rope and the dance of sterilization... well maybe you want to leave the dance
out...

>I mean they _really_ stink. They smell bad when I take them _out_ of the
>wash...... Grass and trees die as I walk past.
>My pack doesn't want to go hiking with me anymore. I am friendless,
>hopeless, alone in the galaxy.
>Is there some magic elixir, some potion, some sort of exorcism that I can
>perform? I never had this problem with my old nylon swim trunks, which also
>had a mesh liner. I like these shorts and would like to keep wearing them.

Seriously though, I've heard lemon juice helps with this but I can't remember
where I heard it and if I even believed it.  Best luck with the shorts.

Sharon

Sharon Sharpe
Head Athletic Trainer
Wellesley College