Re: [at-l] Who me...uric acid?

Where I live some people straight-pipe sewage straight out of their houses
to the creeks.
They are trying to get this stopped this year as well as any gray water
(washing water, etc.).  Our house is in violation of the gray water
discharge, and we are changing it (been here less than 1 yr.) but nearly
everyone seems to be sending the gray water to the creeks.  I have also
found all sorts of neat garbage in the creeks as we have been cleaning them
up.

Highlander

http://www.hack.net/lists *