Re: [at-l] Union Business - Serious Infraction

Ron wrote:
...snip...
> 5500 Surfing the TrailPlace and other AT Web related sites
> 5501 Reading Your AT Trail Journals
> 5502 Reading Other Peoples AT Trail Journals
> 5503 Writing Your AT Trail Journal
> 5504 Writing Other Peoples AT Trail Journal
> 5505 Pretending you had a trail journal
...snip...

Boo-hoo, you left out:

5506 Reading books in order to write entries for TrailPlace AT Bibliography
5507 Writing entries for TrailPlace AT Bibliography
5508 Reading entries in TrailPlace AT Bibliography
5509 Writing book reviews of entries in TrailPlace Bibliography

There, now I feel much better  ;-)  --  Earthworm