Re: [at-l] Re: TRAILFEST

Highlander wrote:
> Anyway, if the
>campground in Hot Springs gets full, etc., you can e-mail me for
>"reservations".

General questions: How big is the Hot Springs campground? Is it full of
reservations yet? Anyone have a phone number (I'd _bet_ that WF does!) so I
could stop being lazy and ask them myself? And, if worse comes to worst and
we have to impose on Alice and her 40, thanks to the LNT posts and C.
Thorpe, no facilities might just give us a chance to show how much we've
learned<G>. Thanks for any info. See ya at Trailfest! Who's bringing the
black bean lasagna? It sure sounds yummy.. Kurt