RE: [at-l] The maze of the White Blaze

The original versions were made from galvanized metal. The replica appears to be different.
Before the Scenic Trail markers became dominate, they were the major trail indicator. I
only saw one last summer. It was nailed to a post just before you cross the foot bridge over
the Nantahala River at NOC.

We got ours years ago from the ATC headquarters, before everything was for sale.

Ron