Re: [at-l] The maze of the White Blaze

The white blazes on trees and rocks, etc. are the way you identify the
Appalachian Trail.  Other trails are marked with other colors.  Trails to
water and shelters are marked with blue blazes.  It is sort of like
following the yellow brick road, except you follow the white blazes.

Highlander

http://www.hack.net/lists *