Re: [at-l] Creatine...

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Jennifer Delia Sawyer wrote:

> 2.  Use the powder form and make sure you take it with some sort of carb.
> Don't bother to try to mix it in with juice because the stuff just doesn't
> dissolve.  You'll be wasting very expensive stuff as it all is left in the
> bottom of the glass.  I just toss a teaspoon of the powder in my mouth and
> then wash it down with oj.  Not as bad as it sounds.

Kinda like a BC powder? ;-)

I thought I'd add that you can also get creatine premixed with dextrose
which (if you believe all the stuff you read...) allows even better
absorbtion by the body that when you use fruit juice (fructose). This
stuff mixes easily with water. Absolute best time to take it is right
after a workout when your body will covert carbs very effeciently.

Look for the word "Transport System..." on the label. Some feel the best
is "Phosphagen HP" by EAS but there are others and probably all the same
so compare price.

Milt, Does a Body Good

(Sorry, Felix made me say that...)