Re: [at-l] Return Of The Promise

hopefl@juno.com wrote:

TAKE HEART, TAKE HEART. Now clear as light their calls dispell all gloom. Descending
they call to river and tree. I leap with joy! I shout and wave
and jump! Onward they beat their tree top path! Onward they pursued their
God sent goal! Onward and onward!

Fainter, they called to my ears. Breathless I whisper my encouragements
after their dimming forms. Rapid beats my grateful heart as I close my
eyes and store this holy dawn._

Geez hopeful.....I was just getting over 'practicing to be an ocean' and
now you give us something else so wonderfully worded that I won't
be able to help but memorize it.

You have pegged it.  I've seen three flocks heading north so far and I
must admit to letting out a hooha when I saw the first. ...scared the heck
out of my companion, but there is not a more 'hopeful' sight, this time
of year.  Thank you for sharing.                    Kahley