[at-l] Big LNT whoops!

Hello All -

I guess that thinking about all those dug-up grease pits (and the dead
horses) must have addled my brainpan!  I put the wrong name in the
"Subject:" field of my last posting.

In "LNT - PiiPio" I indicated that the next message would be "LNT - Wimp-out!"
I screwed up and called it something else when I posted it ("LNT -
****"...which is the kinda cop-out name I had picked for the next one after
<g>).

The LNT concept can get a little complex and I try to simplify it by
building up to the various main points over the whole sequence of messages.
None of the messages are really designed to be "stand-alone."  Heaven
forbid that I should ever get them out of sequence <g>.

The easiest way that I can think of to get back into sequence is to ask you
to simply delete the last message you received from me ("LNT -****").  I
will wait an hour (or two) and will repost the same message again as:

Subject: LNT 8- Wimp-out!

...well, almost the same message <g>.  I will edit it to change the name of
the next message called out to  "Subject: LNT 9- Shinola"

If you don't want to be bothered with deleting the message, then
...pbbbbtthhttt!  (My apologies to Opus <VBG>)

Now that I have had my nose rubbed in it, I am going to help make the
sequence even more obvious by adding a sequence number to the "Subject:"
field (don't worry, I won't repost the old ones <g>):

LNT 1- Why me?
LNT 2- Why now?
LNT 3- What is it?
LNT 4- How?
LNT 5- Hiking HARD!
LNT 6- Camping HARD!
LNT 7- PiiPio
LNT 8- Wimp-out!    to be reposted in a little while
LNT 9- Shinola      still being written <g>

My apologies...

- Charlie II