Re: [at-l] Ron & Cheryl

Sunnie

You can wear clothing made with supplex or perfecta Cloth, both are
lightweight with the comfort of cotton. But carry other clothing in your pack,
I case the weather changes. I have hiked the AT in April. One day its in the
70's and the next its in the 30's.

Check the weather forecast for these towns.
Gainesville, GA
Franklin, NC
Chattanooga, TN
With these locations, you can get an ideal of what the weather will be like on
the AT. The temp. on the AT could be 10 dec. cooler.

Wildbill

The Weather Channel - Home Page
http://www.weather.com

>  I am going on the AT in April.. we are just hiking through GA.. but I have
> been reading and also been advised not to wear cotton... what is a person to
wear when it is 80 degrees out?