Re: [at-l] Equipment Superstores

I went to the REI store down in Atlanta once. But to save my soul I
couldn't tell you where it is. I was riding with a friend. At least I
thought he was my friend. If he was a friend he would not have taken me
on that highway that goes around Atlanta. I thought "285" was the road
number but it ain't, it the speed limit!! Riding on that road puts a
whole nother twist on the idea of riding shotgun. He says, "Cover me,
Hopeful, I changing lanes!" Well, I figured he was kidding or something.
NO. the boy was drop dead serious. I mean we was dodging cars and dodging
bullets and old tires in the road and potholes and I don't know what all.
Maybe they were bomb craters, I don't know. Anyhow, I'm all for the
wretched, teaming masses finding a home here in America. I just wish
they'd learn to drive before they get here. And another thing, it would
help a bunch if they could speak a little English. I don't expect them to
speak any Tennessee, don't you see,  but a word or two of English would
help. Now I know that at those high rates of speed we really could talk
to each other but the sign language they use! Mercy sakes alive, folks in
Harrison would have a fight for using such but not in Atlanta. No sir,
they just run you off the road!

My advise is to stay home and visit Mahoney's. If you go to Atlanta pack
a gun, pepper spray ain't no good at stopping a chevy doing 285 mph!
Best of luck,   Hopeful

ps They had a lot of nice stuff at the REI store, I bought some
underware.