[at-l] re: merrel boots

brent wrote:

>>>   I'm wondering if anyone has any opinions on Merrel boots.  A local
store is
going out of business and I have a chance to get either Merrel Superlight
2s, or Merrel Blasts for $90, and $75 US respectively.

Does anyone have any opinion on them?  I have the Aug 97 Backpacker article
about the Superlights.   <<<

one of our reps is a merrel rep.  he has a pair of the blasts, which i have
seen on him and other people.  if i didn't already have 3 pairs on One
Sports, ahem, MonTrails, then i'd buy them.  in general, i think merrel is
a fine company with fine products.  and that is a great price for retail!

mike
ke kaahawe   AT92 TYT94 PCTsoon
mikeh@royalrobbins.com