Leave No Trace was Re: [at-l] Unsolicited advice for '98'ers

>  The "system," of course, is the "Leave No Trace" (LNT) program adopted by
>  our major federal land managing agencies.

The "Leave No Trace" (LNT) program has a web site. URL:  http://www.lnt.org/

Wildbill

Available Information

Regional Skills and Ethics Information

•Introduction: Wildland Ethics •Desert and Canyon Country •Pacific
Northwest •Rocky Mountains •Great Smoky Mountains •Temperate Coastal
Zones •Backcountry Horse Use •Southeastern States

Teaching Resources

•Teaching Leave No Trace, Activities for teaching responsible outdoor
skills

Leave No Trace Educational Courses

•Course Information, Dates and Locations