[at-l] walrus swift tent

>>>how much does a walrus swift tent weigh?
>>>what is retail cost approx.?

    I was strongly considering buying one of these for my next hike after
using a Kelty Windfoil Ultralight (not! but it was a great tent) .  The
Backpacker 98 Gear magazine lists it as 3# 8oz for $150.   This looked like
a great tent as I hiked with a couple who used a Arch-Rival but the low 30"
max height really made me reconsider it as I like to sit up straight in my
tent especially when trapped inside due to weather.  At 30" there is NO
headroom.  Sit next to your kitchen table on the floor and the top of the
table is 30" (standard).   Going just by the specs the Clip Flashlight is my
next contender although I'll have to see it in person since it weighs 3#
10oz but has max height of 43".

Fire Marshal  AT 97