Re: [at-l] Hitting several topics with one post

Kahley wondered:<< So...uuuhhh...where do I sleep <g>
  signed...... Kahley who is the smellyest thing in camp >>
And Solar Bear responded:<< Hop into your bear bag & string yourself up a tree
15' from the ground.
 Always glad to give serious backpacking advice!   ;-)
 Solar Bear>>
To which Russ added << Bears can't get down, they got no rhythm>>
        But should someone would offer to help with the self-hoisting? Sounds
too much like a tree full of mountian lion bait to me, though.... and Hey!
Russ...who's to know if SolarBear got rhythm? Lions and wolves and Bears? Oh
my! <g>
  TJ