[at-l] We're Here in Atlanta!

 Hi everyone,
Just want you all to know that everything went great on the trip down
here. We got a little tour of Atlanta from our host Will. Tomorrow he
will bring us to the trail head, and we will be off.
 It is wonderful knowing how much interest everyone has taken from our
adventure, and it will help us when we are low to know your thoughts are
with us.
 Tomorrow looks like a beautiful day down here. Sunny with temps in the
60's. A great day for a hike.

Ron & Cheryl

     Solemates
Appalachian Trail '98
   Georgia to Maine

Solemates Home Page:

Our Trail Journal - Available after March 1, 1998
http://trailplace.com/c98journals/225gaudreau/index.html

Other "Class of '98" Trail Journals:
http://trailplace.com/c98journals/anniversary.html