Re: [at-l] CT/MA trip report

Dan-

Thanks for your trip report.  Wish I'd been there.

One correction though:  I don't think you made it all the way to Glen
Brook Shelter.  There's a park building visible down to the right as you
descend Everett heading north.  That's not the shelter, which is located
almost a mile further on and a couple of tenths east, out of sight of
the trail.  The shelter there is a typical elevated log lean-to, not the
stone and concrete structure you describe.

- Priest