[at-l] Re: ATML another space blanket question

the other day, 'Give Me Chocolate' wrote;
>Don't laugh:  I've wondered if space blankets pose any risk if used
>during a lightning storm...  Have at it, Felix.  (Now, only to make
>myself feel better, I'll share a story about a former sister-in-law who
>efused to get a waterbed for fear of being electrocuted during the
>same...Of course, she also refused to take a bath for an hour after
>eating...)
 well, actually, you should only use space blankets during lightning storms...
the storm covers up the annoying "crinkling" noise....  <g>
 where's Felix when you need him?
 HappyCrinkling!
 TraderJohn ( aka JohnGordon)