[at-l] Spring

Hi All,

It is a great day in the Lehigh Valley.  My neighbor does not rake
his leaves, he just lets them blow into my yard. Today I was out in
shirtsleaves raking them up.  It was so nice I went in and put on my
sweater and went on a little 4 mile juant on a rails-to-trail walking
trail. I actually broke out in a sweat and wished that I had taken a
water bottle.  It is still several months before I get down to SNP
and hike approximately half of it (one week with a samll group of boy
scouts). I am envious of all the through hikers this year and I hope
to see a few of you down in the SNP.  I also have plans of hiking a
few sections up in my area with some inexperienced hikers.  I would
like to take a couple of days off and hit the trails right now, but a
Nor'easter is supposed to be in the area tomorrow evening :-(

Cheers,
Bob Dudley
Grey Owl