[at-l] SIERRA-CLIP

any fellow aters with experience with sierra designs clip-cd 2 person tent.
the weight at under 4 lbs looks good , but is it claustrophobic ? Jim

From:          The.Lovett.Express@goldstate.net
Date:          Sat, 21 Feb 1998 23:15:14 -0800
Subject:       [at-l] RE: WEIGHT LOSS

Hello,

If you were going to start the perfect business that would change the world, what would it be? You would need something that has instant public appeal, something whose time is ripe to happen, something supported by good science, something which is already in demand and growing daily, something which is protected by worldwide patents, and something that is inexpensive but could make you significant monthly income and requires very little investment.

INTERESTED!?!?

(First the science): The second most effective method of drug delivery, next to intravenous injection, is BUCCAL SPRAY absorption. The secret is when any liquid is atomized in a spray to 50 micron size droplets or less and is sprayed on the buccal membrane in the cheeks of the mouth, it is absorbed immediately, going directly into the blood stream. It completely bypasses the gastrointestinal tract where destruction could occur.

(Second the demand): Everyday, more and more people are starting to take vitamins, minerals and herbs. Approximately 170 Million people are taking supplements every day creating a market estimated to be over $33 Billion a year and growing rapidly. Everybody is becoming interested in supplementation, creating the greatest demand in history for vitamins, minerals and herbs.

(Third the timing): I am sure you are aware that most fortunes are made or lost only because of timing. Timing is everything the right product, the right time, the right place, the right science, the right population, the right appeal, the right people involved and together you have a winner!!!!

(Fourth the guarantee): Nothing in life is guaranteed. But, if your product is protected by state of the art technology with world wide international patents, you stand a better chance of success.

(Fifth the product): KareMor's Oral MIST Spray Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs and OTC Drugs are the finest on the market today!!! Mayor Pharmaceuticals new 21st century MIST spray delivery system delivers a 90 percent absorption of the purest pharmaceutical grade vitamins, minerals, herbs, and OTC drugs into the bloodstream in less than 30 seconds and is nine times more effective than any pill according to the Physician's Desk Reference. KareMor's Oral MIST Spray products eliminate the need to swallow quantities of large pills and eliminate the side effects of an upset stomach due to fillers and by-products associated with pills. You will be amazed how the high quality of KareMor's Oral MIST Spray products will improve your Health, Wealth, and Happiness.

There's one thing that we all have in common, to retire at the age we choose, have enough income to live in the lifestyle we choose, and to have good enough health to enjoy both and KareMor's Oral MIST Spray Products can help us achieve all these goals.

If you are interested in finding out more please give us a call at 1-800-900-2877 to get your questions answered now!

Health Wealth and Happiness,

The Lovett Express
Independent Distributors KareMor International, Inc.

PS: For more info please call our FAX On DEMAND at 512-404-1203.