Re: [at-l] Trail Crew

I just received notice that I've been accepted to work on the Rocky Top
Trail Crew in October. I worked with this crew last year and enjoyed
every minute. This March I'm going to help out clearing blow down with
the Eastman HIking Club, Kingsport, TN. It ain't a thru hike but at least
I can be on the Trail for a while and pitch in to help keep it up as
well.

I promised my own self last fall that I'd get on the AT more because it
is like medicine to me. I hope to do one hike each month and do some
trail work also. I learned of some bridge replacement/building this
summer so I hope to get involved in that. Maybe I'll get to meet some of
y"all on these crews. Hopeful