Re: [at-l] A Little Help, Please

ryan patrick bowles wrote:

While I won't come out and say that the

> Talon is shoddy, my experience with it was not good, and I'm much happier
> with the CampTrails.

I bought a Camp Trails McKinley, used, a couple years ago.  I'vegot about 500 miles
on it.  I take care of my gear, it goes with
being ...frugal <g>.  Nothing has failed on it.  I was suspicious of
the zippers, but they have held up even with 45lbs and stuffed to
the gills.  I particularly like the sixth pocket which is on the back,
that is against your back.  It's a great place to stash stuff you don't
need often but want fast access to when you do, like first aide
stuff. For the money, as a beginer, I don't think you can go wrong
with a McKinnley or larger Camptrails Pack.  Kahley