Re: [at-l] REI dividend

In a message dated 98-02-20 13:08:49 EST, promans@towson.edu writes:

<<  what is the best sock out there? >>

I really like my Thorlos.  Bought one pair and tried them out and following
weekend went back to store and bought 2 more pairs.  However, my feet love my
Patagonia capeline liners.  I really think they make all the difference in the
world since I started wearing them.  Trouble is that they are a tad expensive
and I had to drive 50 miles to purchase them in my size.  I treat them like
gold in the laundry room.  But they treat my feet like gold in the woods.

          choovers