Re: [at-l] Eureka Zephyr In The Rain

Marv,
    I had good luck with a Zephyr on a couple of one week to ten day jaunts in New
Mexico.  The tent did fine.  The fly does not cover as much of the tent as on your
timberline.  You have to be carefull about where you set it up, most of that is
common sense any way.  The real key is to use a couple of guy lines on the side of
the fly and one at the back of the fly, make sure the fly is all stretched out and
you should be fine.

Eric