[at-l] Eureka Zephyr In The Rain

I got a Eureka Zephyr for Christmas.  Will use instead of my old Timberline
for long treks because it weighs about half as much.  I just set it up and
sealed the seams.

Anyone have any experience with this tent in wet weather.  I have been out in
my Timberline in downpours with no problem.  The Zephyr fly doesn't seem to
cover as much of the tent.  Also, it will be harder to keep from touching wet
tent sides and causing a leak.  Just wondering if I am going to get water
inside?