[at-l] OOPS- conditions in southern Berkshires?

Dan Gould didn't finish writing before he pulled the trigger:

> Anyone have a read on the trail conditions in the southern Berkshires?
> I'm planning to hike in the area

...this weekend.  Probably I'll go from Falls Village, CT to Jug End in
MA.  I'm wondering whether I need to take snowshoes?  I plan to take
crampons.  How are the blowdowns?  And was the heavy rain that we got
here in eastern MA last night snow in western MA?  Thanks in advance.

Big Blue Frog
...one section at a time...