Re: [at-l] Naglene canteen???

> Does anyone know if the threads on the canteen are the
>  same as on the regular bottles.  I need to know if the Pioneer
>  would thread on a canteen.

I checked REI - here the info.
Wildbill

Nalgene Cantene - 48 oz.
•Durable polyethylene water-sack design is lightweight and packable•
Wide-mouth bottle is easy to fill and attaches to any water filter
compatible with standard Nalgene bottles•Holds up to 48 fluid ounces•
Screw-on loop-top lid; leak-proof construction•Stands straight upright
when full
WW626197Price - $ 9.00