Re: [at-l] Naglene canteen???

> Does anyone know if the threads on the canteen are the
>  same as on the regular bottles.  I need to know if the Pioneer
>  would thread on a canteen.

Yes it is.

This is from the Naglene web site.  URL:  http://www.nalgene-outdoor.com/

"The senior members of the Worcestershire Mountain and Hillock Climbing
Club give the new design an enthusiastic "Three Thumbs Up." They point
out its convenient features: its leakproof design (guaranteed); the
gussetted bottom that lets it stand upright for easy filling; a wide
mouth that accommodates ice cubes and all major filters and purifiers. "