[at-l] Jumbo Bargains

Sorry for the repetition but this is too good not to tell
everyone.
If you have a Jumbo Sports nearby, check to see if they are going
out of business.  The one nearest me carrys a far amount of mid
priced gear plus a vast amount of sporting goods from scuba to
treadmills.  Everything is marked down from 20% to 50% for
some winter clothing.  I found demo thermarest stuff sacks for
$1.99, a Camp Trails stuffs in it's own pocket day pack for
1.99, fin & mask bags for 1.99 plus a bunch of other stuff
at 20 and 30% off.  Not all the stores are going out of business.
Mostly the ones in the North and ones considered unprofitable.
The tents are going quick.  Bags too.  Lots of Packs but mostly Eureka,
Kelty, Jansport left.  Thermarests, Ridgerests, Z-rests.  Stoves,
Gaz cannisters, Duofold, Thorlo, climbing gear... Yada yada yada.
Shop till ya drop!