[at-l] Trailside Graves

Let's go for the complete list...
Hmmmm...
There's the already mentioned Shelton Graves between Jerry Cabin and the
next shelter north.
There's also another set of graves along that stretch - right near the top
of wonderful Big Butt Mtn., an amazing sunrise destination.  I think these
graves (or perhaps just memorials) are also in memory of Civil War vets.
Just a few miles north of Hot Springs, in surprisingly close proximity to
the above two sites, I seem to recall another grave, in memory of a local
trail figure who died of a heart attack near that spot (on the climb up to
Deer Spring Shelter, doesn't do much for the morale of passing thru-hikers).
  I could be hallucinating at this point, but isn't there another site at or
around the Deer Park Shelter (the one just south of Hot Springs)?
  Then, the Nick Grindstaff grave, just before Damascus.
  Then my memory doesn't serve...
Any others?
- Blister>Free, GA-ME '96-'97, PCT Mex-au-Can '98