[at-l] Lumbar Day Pack

I've always drooled over the Mountainsmith lumbar packs. I have a fanny
pack that holds two 1-quart Nalgene squares and not much else. I was
thinking about spending my REI dividend and combining that with the extra
10% off. (Last year I got 10% off the huge GreatStar pack.)

I was at REI today, since they're having a sale, and I found an REI lumbar
fanny pack. It was marked down from $30 to $15. I'm glad I found it since
there weren't any signs advertising it. It's not the same as the
Mountainsmith, but it's functional and cheap.

Now I have to find something to spend my dividend check on when I get it.

Tonto - 60 mins east of Harper's Ferry

P.S. Like Felix who's really Felicia in combat boots. Hate Manifesto about
Wingfoot.