Re: [at-l] "Coban"

For what it's worth, 3M and others have products called "Vet-Wrap", that
are used primarily for horses, etc.  They are available in both 2 and 3
inch widths, and stick to itself, but not hair, and provide support as
good as an ace bandage when properly wrapped.  It is available in multiple
colors- primary and neon :).  I have never weighed it, but I'm guessing,
that it is below that of an ace bandage.  Added bonus- no clips needed.

				Meta