[at-l] Re: ATML I guess it is official

In a message dated 98-02-15 13:43:43 EST, thegreenghost@email.msn.com writes:

<< >I received a personalized urinal(?!) >>

Not for nothing, think as you may, but I used a "pee bottle" in '97 and plan
doing the same in '98.  Others did too.  It was gift from my good buddy Snoop.
Actually was a plastic Kool-Aid canister (short, stout with a wide opening!).
No need to climb out of the shelter and wake everyone up!  In a tent, no loud
zipper noises in the "wee" hours of the morning.   All you gotta do is reach
out, pull it in, and let it go.  I only had one complaint and I hadn't even
used it yet, I explained what it was and she asked me to moved a few spaces
down.

I've thought about using one at home, but.........

Time to go,  Sly