[at-l] Re: Jardine and Food and Low Places

I just picked up Jardine's book and cannot figure out what he is saying about
the zipper on the sleeping bag-quilt.  Can anyone explain this to me?  Where
does the zipper go and what does it connect? Anyone have Jardine's e-mail
address?

Also, if you are into dehydrating, checkout the cookbook that Campbell Soup
offers.  THis is actually a little brochure for 50 cents that has a number of
recipes that seem not only quick and easy to make, but easy to subsequently
dehydrate and then rehydrate on the trail using a powdered soup mix in lieu of
just water.  No, I do not work for the company.

What is the lowest point on the AT if we exclude the Bear Mountain Bridge area
of NY?