Re: [at-l] Warming it up-

> Anyway, I was sleeping on a ridge-rest type pad, and was wondering if
> anyone had suggestions for warming the bag up a few degrees.  Aside from
> the suggestion of buying another identical bag (Galyans has them marked
> down to $99) and stuffing it inside, does anyone have suggestions for
> getting a little more use out of it?

I've never used  ridgerest, but I've heard the the thermarest pads trapbodyheat
better and therefore help keep you warmer.  I too have a 20
degree bag and I use a thermarest . I recently bought a piece of
fleece at wallmart and used stick-on velcro dots to secure it inside my
bag.  I'm sure it's boosted my bag by at least 10 degrees but it's boosted
the weight by almost a lb. too <sigh>  One word of warning.  Make sure
you use the scratchy part of the velcro on the fleece so when you remove
the dots as temps warm, you won't have the scratchy dots to deal with
in your bag.                    Hope this helps        Kahley