Re: [at-l] Get over it

Dogs typing...I'll buy it...I mean, we've all see the pictures of them
playing poker and on some tv show or something, I saw one playing piano.
;)

On a serious note...I have no idea where that thread came from.  Oh yeah,
serious note...has anyone had experience teaching people about
backpacking?  I'm supposed to be doing a teaching hike in a few weeks and
would like to know if there are certain "tricks of the trade."  (I'm a
trip leader for our outdoor club, and I'm doing a beginners trip)  Thanks!
=)

             The crazy clipless girl rides again...(well, so far on road)
           /
      __o
    _"\ '_
   (_)/ (_)
   --^--^--
~kristin  N3ZDF
USSF 8
"Earth gives life and seeks the man who walks gently upon it."  --Hopi
Legend
http://members.aol.com/viper7997