[at-l] Need a Backpacking friend

Wow :)  Since everyone on the list seems so nice - (and hubby left me and has
new backpacking "friend") I seem to be in need of one myself.  Does anyone
live close to the Tri Cities area in Tennessee?  If not, maybe when you get to
Erwin and make your way to Nolichucky Expeditions, call me?  I will be happy
to help anyone who needs anything along the way of their thru hike when they
get here.  Hot meals, a ride, a shower, laundry - since I cannot make the big
trip anytime soon, I will settle for experiencing it thru others :) So in
return for all of the above, I will want to hear tales of your trip!  I do
work during the day, but nights and weekends are fine.  Email me if you might
want to take me up on the offer when you get close to here - I am only a few
miles away from trail.   Thanks :)
The Redhead