[at-l] Something worth whining about!!!!!!!

Hiya all...welcomeback Rambelon!
I just returned from wasting 5 hours at the Eastern Sports and Outdoor
Show.
I saw tons of guns and bows and firshing rods.
Acres of guides for fishing and hunting trips.
Blocks of RV's
Some generic fleece.
Three belly bags and three packs made of realtree fleece.

No tents
No real packs
No sleepingbags
No tents...unless you count a pop up duck blind.
No boots at less than 3lbs.
No thermarests.
No Lekis
No waterfilters.
No snowshoes.

Why are we....... invisable????
Why aren't the products we're interested in present at these shows.
We spend money!!!!!  Hell, I'm cheap and last year I bought a
new bag and a new stove  I know I spent 600.00 last year.

I just don't get it.  This show cost 10.00 to get in.  I'd gladly twice
pay that much to have a chance to see and try on Eureka and Kelty
andSD and Patagonia amd CD new pad,
and North Face and Gauruda and Stephon's etc. etc.

I just don't get it so I'm whiiiiiiinnnnnnning!!!!!
Plus my local JUMBO Sports is closing!!!!
More whiiiinnnniinnggg.                                      Kahley