[at-l] I'm baaaaack...

Hi all!

I'm very glad to say that I'm back.  I cannot say how much I have missed
logging into my email every day and catching up with all of you.  And,
judging by today's list postings, I'd say I've missed some excitement. :)

So, the reason for my hiatus is that on January 18, while I was out hiking,
my apartment burned down.  The good news is that all of my gear was with me,
so all of it is just fine.  I may not have clothes to wear, but I've got
backpacks & a tent & lots of polypro!  (When I called my mother to tell her
what had happened, her first question was "where was your hiking stuff?")
So, after being homeless for three weeks, we have finally settled into a
temporary apartment on the same street as our old one.  Things have a way of
working themselves out.

Now, if someone could just tell me exactly where monkeys fit into the whole
thing (and do they, or do they not, eat beans?) ???

Missed you all...
Poohbear