[at-l] lighten up

Hey guys,
    Just a public service announcement.  Lighten up. One of the things I
love about hiking is being in the wilderness.  I also love all of the
lame jokes that my friends tell while we are on the trail.  My point is
this, joking around and talking about something other than hiking is
healthy and enjoyable.  People on this list talk about hiking and trail
conditions and gear plenty.  Just think about how monotonous it would
get to "slog through" forty messages a day about hiking and trail
conditions and gear.  While that stuff is useful and necessary info, it
somehow lacks the entertainment value of humor.  I'm in school right now
and I deal with enough one dimensional type A people as it is.  It's
wonderful that we all enjoy hiking and we can rejoice in that fact.
Many people are not so lucky.  Let's stay lucky and avoid the petty
tiffs in the future.  Oh, and if you want to read more about the trail
and less about Felix, why don't you post messages that focus on
something else, instead you just bitch.  A logical sotution to a simple
problem.  Besides Felix's jokes are not like the stupid forewards that
every one else sends me.
 Thank you,
Eric