Re: [at-l] Smoke Shifters?

>Smoke shifters?!  I haven't seen one of those since my Jr. High days when
>the older guys in our Boy Scout Troop sent me to all the other campsites
at
>a Jamboree looking to borrow one.  (Didn't see one then either, as I
>recall...)

Ahh,
     I see your problem! The powers that be have banned snipe hunting
during the Scout Jamborees (they felt it would be a kind jesture towards
those who oppose the hunting of snipe) Therefore no one needed to carry a
smoke shifter.  They are, of course, used to divert the smoke towards the
snipe nests in hopes to lure them out!

-chris c|\sciano
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982/