Re: [at-l] Quit Whining guys....

> > My point is this: If you don't want to read Felix's skewed sense of
> humor  in posts, you don't want to read my ramblings, you don't want
> to make  jokes about hikin' naked, that's your perrogative, but don't
> bitch and  moan about it to the rest of us.
> > To be honest, I delete more "on topic" posts without reading them than I
> > do "off topic" posts.

> >>Way to go, Will!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!
>      Without laughter, where would we be...

As one of the "silent masses" I will take this occassion to second
this motion.  I have really enjoyed the list, and will miss it when I
leave March 16.  I've learned a lot, yes, and I learned a lot with
the use of trailplace etc etc.  But I enjoy the comraderie and the
jokes as well.  It'd be an awfully dry place without it!!  I like
the fact that the list makes me laugh...and no one does that quite
like Felix.
For what my opinion is worth. . .and it probably ain't the whole 2
cents :-)

Melody