Re: [at-l] Quit Whining guys....

> From:          420 Punk <gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu>
> Subject:       [at-l] Quit Whining guys....
> To:            at-l@saffron.hack.net (at)
> Date:          Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:45:47 -0500 (EST)

> My point is this: If you don't want to read Felix's skewed sense of
humor  in posts, you don't want to read my ramblings, you don't want
to make  jokes about hikin' naked, that's your perrogative, but don't
bitch and  moan about it to the rest of us. The reason I go "out
there" to the woods  in the first place is to live on a more basic
level of existence  physically, socially, emotionally,
and cognitively. I get enough of the "I  don't like what you do, so
don't do it" from the general state of American  society. I don't
think it's going to kill you to hit that delete key a few  times.

> To be honest, I delete more "on topic" posts without reading them than I
> do "off topic" posts.
>
> Take care,
>
> Your friendly neighborhood Will Strickland

>>Way to go, Will!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!
     Without laughter, where would we be...