[at-l] Nepal

On the 17th of Feb I will be leaving to visit Nepal with a team from
World-Help(a mission organization).  I will be spending one day in
Bangkok and then flying on to Katmandu,Nepal  After spending one night in
Katmandu, we will be flying to Lukla.  From there we will trek to
Phakding on the first day.  The next day we will be trekking to Namche
Bazaar.  We will have one free day in Namche.  On that day I plan on
climbing as high as I can in the mountains.  Namche is 18 miles from base
camp at 17,000 feet.  I don't think it is possible to make it all the way
to base camp but I want to go as far as I can.
The following people have already given me advice that I really
appreciate:  Dick Opsahl, Kevin Ash, Randi(Bromka) Young, Brick Robbins,
Dan Baglione, Ken Karcher, and Neal Beidleman.
When I get back, I will write a short story about my experiences and put
it on our website along with some pictures.  The address is:
http://davidhorton@juno.com

Remember,  The Holiday Lake 50k is on March 14th,1998.  The application
is on the website.

 David Horton   runhorton@juno.com
A.T. 1991  52 days, 9 hours, and 41 minutes
Trans-Am 1995  64 days