[at-l] Pine Grove Pasta

So, when are we going to see that recipe for the delicious black bean
lasagna? I've already bought the beans <G> ...

FYI, the green glassy slag all over the park is, of course, a result of the
ironmaking process, but not what I originally guessed. It's sand, turned
into slag by the heat of liquid iron being poured into sand molds for the
stove parts. Iron does give glass a green color...just ask a beer bottle
manufacturer. Pretty wild!

Cheers,
Sandy
GA->ME 2001  Visit my chunk of the outdoors:
http://www.nb.net/~downs/downsou.htm