[at-l] geocities.com access

Has anybody had any trouble getting into geocities.com.
Our web page is there and I have not been able to access it in a week.
the URL is http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Rapids/3876
if anyone has any experience lately with geocities or knows what might
be going on please let me know.

Cheryl and I are leaving for Springer on the 23rd. This does not give me
much time to finish updating the page. Also we are doing a presentation
for families and a scout troop at the local library re:our hike. They
will be following our progress via our journals. Had hoped to show them
our page and Trailplace. We will stress low impact hiking and trail
etiquette.

Ron

     Solemates
Appalachian Trail '98