Re: [at-l] get me out!

Graham,

This is really sad.

>I need serious help in getting off this list.

Why would anyone ever want to leave this list?  The last victim who tried
to leave was promptly crushed under the burden of double mailings...

>For the last two weeks I have been trying everything I know to get
>myself off this e-mail list.

Everything EXCEPT the proper technique, eh, Graham?  Ever tried clicking on
the web link to find true knowledge?

>To the best of my knowledge I have followed properly the instsructions
>for removing myself.

I don't think so, Graham...

>This has gotten out of hand.  There were 185 new messages waiting for me
>just now.

A delightful winter evening's amusement, I'd say...

>My trash can contains 480 trashed messages.

Mine contains zero.  But I EMPTY my trash.  'course I'm a Mac person, so
things like that come naturally...