Re: [at-l] Greyhound jerkette

I'm there already!  But my memory needs a refresher.
How long did he hang in town waiting for every bus?
Equals how many days of hiking missed?
How long, after the fact, did he apply for compensation for the lost stuff?
I remember that that was when they declared his bag had been delivered to him
and refused to pay for it.
And how long has it been since they lost the darn thing anyway.
Any of us that ever take a bus to the trail should bitch about this.