Re: [at-l] Felix

Hey, mom!!! I'm a subject, not a suspect!!!

Robert L Dudley wrote:

> I was mildly chastized by one of the members on the list about my tongue in
> check comment about Felix.  I have never met the person, but from his
> writings I would assume that he did not take any offense.  Felix, if I
> offended you, I apologize.

Don't remember what you said, Mr. Owl, so I would assume I was not
offended. I've really only been offended 3 times in my life. Once when
Mrs. Felix said "I want a divorce". When I was told that anyone hiking
'big miles' was trying to be macho. And when the warden cut my studio
time. Otherwise, not. When you talk as much nonsense as I do, you gotta
take a few lumps. I hope, and assume, everyone knows I but jest. I'd
still help most of ya change a tire.

  Actually, If you ever make it to Wind Gap give
> me a call,  You bring the ropes and the dogs.  I'll bring the beans and the
> beers.  I think thatWind Gap will be infested with Appalachian Barking
> spiders later on in the evening.  I hope they don't scare the ferret.

That damn ferret is one tough monkey, er, I mean cookie.

 Remember, its just stuff....

--
Felix

Now with FICTION!!! http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html